by Irish Central
Bono and his wife Ali usually spend their summer vacays in the south of France, but this year they've also added Ibiza to their itinerary. While there they met up with Matthew McConaughey and his pregnant wife Camila, as you can see from our picture, with Bono taking plenty of protection from the scorching sun with his hat and black shirt.
Here's no surprise - Simon Cowell would love to have Bono appear on his reality singing competition The X Factor. Bosses at American Idol and all the other shows feel the same.
"Bono is one of the top choices each year when shake-ups on these shows come around. He has repeatedly shrugged off talk of appearing as a judge as he hasn't the time and it's not really up his street at the moment," a source told The Irish Sun.
"As far as producers are concerned, who better in the world to judge you than someone considered a kind of God of the music world?"
© Copyright 2012 IrishCentral LLC. All rights reserved.
- U2's Bono and wife Ali bonded with Matthew McConaughey in Ibiza
- 'Attention housemates, this is Bono' U2 front man makes guest appearance on Big Brother Africa
- Bono and Ali's daughter gets 'Telephone' for 21st
- U2 bass player's housekeeper gets 7 years for stealing $3.6 million
- Suu Kyi walks on with U2's 'star-struck' Bono