By Daragh Brophy, TheJournal.ie
U2′s net worth has been revised down to a mere €516 million -- down from over €638 million on last year, according to this year's Sunday Times Irish Rich List.
Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry are at 19th in the 2014 league table, which was compiled by Colm Murphy and covers the Republic and Northern Ireland.
Their income was previously split with manager Paul McGuinness, who resigned last year after more than three decades in the job.
McGuinness is now listed as a separate entry, with an estimated wealth of €104 million. He's at number 87 in today's list.
Top spot is taken once again by Brown Thomas owner Hilary Weston and her family, whose fortune is estimated at €8.7 billion.
Media magnate Denis O'Brien is in second, with an estimated personal wealth of €4.6 billion. Investor Dermot Desmond comes fourth in the latest list, at €1.7 billion.
The family of the late Edward Haughey, who died in a helicopter crash this year, are the wealthiest people in Northern Ireland according to the paper, with an estimated fortune of €1.68 billion.
Copyright © 2014 Journal Media Ltd.
- U2 slip in Irish Rich List as a result of McGuinness departure
- U2 Talks Oscars, New Manager and Where They're Headed: 'We Don't Want to Be a Heritage Act'
- 'A great, great poet who changed my life' - Bono
- U2 Manager Paul McGuinness on Mark Fisher: 'He Turned Everyone's Wild Ideas Into Steel, Lumber and Canvas Reality'
- U2's Bono and Ryanair Michael O'Leary highlight errors in Ireland's property tax evaluations